Keynote speaker: Essi Viding (Division of Psychology and Language Sciences, University College London)
Registrations now open and the deadline for the early bird rate is 14th April.
More info and registration
The Philosophy and Psychiatry Summer School returns this year, 14-15 July, at St Hilda’s College Oxford.
- Khaldoon Ahmed (East London NHS Foundation Trust) with Susan Young (Royal College of Art) and Laurie Dahl (South West London St George’s NHS Trust)
- Kamaldeep Bhui (Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford) and Neil Armstrong (Department of Psychiatry, University of Oxford)
- Caroline Green (NIHR Policy Research Unit in Health and Social Care Workforce, King’s College London) and Palvi Dodhia (Serene Care)
- Jonathan Pugh (Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics, University of Oxford) and Camillia Kong (Nuffield Department of Population Health, University of Oxford)
- Mohammed Rashed (Department of Philosophy, Birkbeck, University of London) and Kai Syng Tan (Manchester School of Art, Manchester Metropolitan University)
- Frank Rohricht (Wolfson Institute of Population Health, Queen Mary University of London and East London NHS Foundation Trust) and Lambros Malafouris (School of Archaeology, University of Oxford)
Summer School Sessions run by: